WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Learn how you can generate new practice revenue for the hygiene department with laser applications such as Laser Pocket Disinfection™, Treatment of Aphthous Ulcers and Herpetic† Lesions†, Tooth Desensitization†, TMD Therapy†, and others! (where permitted by state board)
- Learn how you can support your doctor on patient recall visits by identifying areas in need of occlusal adjustment, obtaining informed consent, and reviewing case presentation!
- Learn correct techniques for probing including common mistakes. Increase your case presentation skills with patient insights.
Hygienists play a critical role in the successful treatment and maintenance of patients with periodontal disease. Many times it will be you that identifies the disease and educates your patients on their treatment options. As part of the laser periodontal clinical team, you will help with informed consent, and teach your patients how to maximize their chances for bone-building success and hygiene maintenance.
INCREASE HYGIENE REVENUE WITH THESE LASER PROCEDURES:
†These procedures are not cleared by the FDA
THE REWARDING ROLE OF HYGIENISTS
- Become effective advocates, educators, and promoters for increased treatment acceptance
- Perform long-term maintenance with Laser Pocket Disinfection™ (LPD)
- Increase successful outcomes and carry the passion for patient periodontal health
- Provide additional practice revenue